Risk Audit & Risk Assessment Suite of Services
What is an Information Technology Risk Assessment?
Technology Risk Assessments identify and rank risks that could threaten the integrity of an organization’s information systems and technology infrastructure. Packer Thomas' Risk Assessment services are designed to support the development and maintenance of an Information Technology security plan. The assessment can be customized to compliment assessments at the enterprise, business unit or technology component level, including applications, infrastructure or data components.
What are the benefits of an Information Technology Risk Assessment?
With appropriate controls in place, organizations can minimize risk exposure and any potential financial impact. An Information Technology Risk Assessment can identify which technology and business processes are most vulnerable.
It helps organizations:
- Develop and maintain an effective IT security plan
- Provides senior management with a report card on how effectively risks are currently addressed
- Allows the organization to prioritize and allocate resources to implement remedial action
- Promotes ownership and awareness of important management controls.
Packer Thomas' assessments and audits offer real business value:
- Cost savings: Determine if IT funds are effectively being used
- Issues: Identify and quantify IT related strengths and weaknesses
- Value: Help you focus on those areas that create the most value for your firm
- Experience: Our professional staff of certified IT professionals offer pragmatic perspectives to difficult problems
Please contact Jeff Sheets for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org